The Pavillon Blanc library dedicated to the blind and partially sighted was thought and created to resolve at least four problems faced daily by persons with albinism, the blind and all the other visually impaired. The aim was:
- To reduce or completely eradicate the rate of school drop out by the visually impaired and thus increase the literacy rate amongst this social category,
- combat the prejudices and social marginalisation
- Favour socio-professional integration
- Transform these people into resource persons and not burdens for themselves, their families and the nation in general.
- Offer jobs to these generally marginalised persons.
The project equally aims at reinforcing in these citizens, the spirit of belonging to the same nation and to be able to contribute to nation building on equal terms with others.